Standard 11 Surface and Underground Mining
MyneSight delivers the Standard 11 Induction Program covering the required Standard 11 competencies for Surface and Underground coal mining.
NOTE for persons who intend to work at a Queensland mine site
As mine sites will have different requirements for various positions, we recommend that you check first with the site you are intending to work at, or your recruitment company, to see whether this program is right for you.
Upon successful completion of the Full Standard 11 (Inexperienced) program, persons will receive:
- Statement of Attainment (SOA) – Standard 11 for surface mining
- Statement of Completion (SOC) - Standard 11 underground units
NOTE: If you are attending a BMA site, please confirm that MyneSight’s Statement of Attainment / Completion will be recognised by the provider of the BMA Core Induction.Some sites are happy to take on inexperienced persons who have only received a Standard 11 Statement of Completion (SOC). They will support you as you start your mining career and help you progress through your logbook. However, there may be some places that only accept persons who have already obtained their Standard 11 Statement of Attainment (SOA).
About the Workplace Verification Logbook
The logbook contains a number of criteria to be used as evidence of your knowledge and skills, and each of these must be validated by an approved trainer assessor on site. He/she must hold the following competencies:
- Standard 11 units
- TAEDEL301 – Provide work skill instruction
- TAEASS402 – Assess competence
You have 6 months to submit your completed logbook and all additional site evidence. Once you’ve returned your logbook to us, we will then be able to issue your official Standard 11 Statement of Attainment (SOA).
What to Wear:
- Closed in shoes (training room only)
- Identification i.e. drivers licence
- USI number
- Lunch / Crib. Tea and coffee making facilities are available and fridges are provided for lunch / crib.
This program is available for both experienced and inexperienced persons.
- RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace
- RIIGOV201E Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIRIS201E Conduct local risk control
- RIIERR205D Apply initial response first aid
- RIIERR302E Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIERR203E Escape from hazardous situations unaided
Classroom or online instructional resources and practical activities.
- Entry requirement to work on a Queensland surface or underground mine
|Standard 11 Surface and Underground Mining||11 - 13 December 2023||07:30 am - 04:30 pm||MyneSight Mackay||8||$700.00|
|Standard 11 Surface and Underground Mining||15 - 17 January 2024||07:30 am - 04:30 pm||MyneSight Mackay||12||$700.00|
|Standard 11 Surface and Underground Mining||29 - 31 January 2024||07:30 am - 04:30 pm||MyneSight Mackay||12||$700.00|
|Standard 11 Surface and Underground Mining||12 - 14 February 2024||07:30 am - 04:30 pm||MyneSight Mackay||12||$700.00|
|Standard 11 Surface and Underground Mining||26 - 28 February 2024||07:30 am - 04:30 pm||MyneSight Mackay||12||$700.00|
|Standard 11 Surface and Underground Mining||11 - 13 March 2024||07:30 am - 04:30 pm||MyneSight Mackay||12||$700.00|
|Standard 11 Surface and Underground Mining||25 - 27 March 2024||07:30 am - 04:30 pm||MyneSight Mackay||12||$700.00|