MyneSight is a Registered Training Organisation in Mackay and Wollongong.
COVID19 (Coronavirus) precautions are in place for all training and delivery across MyneSight Offices and client workplaces in accordance with the practices outlined by the Australian Government Department of Health https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts
At MyneSight, we deliver various mine training in QLD and NSW. We also offer training courses tailored to your site requirements. MyneSight is a Registered Training Organisation (#31900) specialising in providing training and assessment services to the resource sector. Formed in 2008, MyneSight has been delivering training to the ports, surface and underground coal mining sectors ever since.
11 River St, Mackay QLD 4740 & 43 Five Islands Rd, Cringila NSW 2502
To provide innovative, flexible training services which promote and maintain a competent, safe and effective workplace.
Our Mission Statement
Is to be a leading provider of vocational training which underpins safety and competency acquistion by the provision of:
- A range of products and services that will add value to the individual and industry alike
- Training and assessment methodologies which are diverse, challenging and rewarding
- Processes to recognise past and current learning/ experience.
To support this we will:
- Consult with industry on all relevant training agendas,
- Develop and refine a range of products and services that are recognised as providing value for money,
- Raise the quality of our products and services to ensure they continue to meet and surpass current industry needs,
- Maintain the content relevance of our products to ensure stakeholder satisfaction, whilst maintaining the ongoing compliance with relevant legislation and regulations, and
- Implement monitoring and review activities to ensure the quality of the service we deliver.