Standard 11 Refresher/RPL/RCC Surface (E)
The industry-recognised Online Standard 11 QLD refresher aims to validate and renew participants skills and knowledge to safely and competently undertake work in a mining environment.
MyneSight delivers the Online Standard 11 refresher program covering the required Standard 11 competencies for Surface coal mining
- RIICOM201E - Communicate in the workplace
- RIIERR205D - Apply initial response First Aid
- RIIERR302E - Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIGOV201E - Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIRIS201E - Conduct local risk control
- RIIWHS201E - Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
STEP 1. UPLOAD EVIDENCE
Once granted access to the course you will be required to upload the required evidence listed below.
- CV / Resume detailing your mining experience over the previous five (5) years.
- Standard 11 or BMA Core Induction Statement of Attainment that hasn’t been expired for more than 6 months.
- Training transcript from the most recent mine site you have worked on in the past 2 years.
- Third-Party letter of support from your current employer or recent supervisor
STEP 2. KNOWLEDGE CHECK
Once you have submitted your evidence, our trainers will review it against the Standard 11 competencies for currency.
STEP 3. EXPERIENCE CONFIRMATION
Once the review is completed, our trainer will contact you for a final competency conversation to confirm your currency.
Once completed and validated we will award your Statement of Attainment.
WHAT DO I GET WHEN I FINISH THE COURSE?
At the successful completion of the MyneSight Standard 11 Refresher Program, you will be awarded a statement of attainment covering the competencies for Surface Coal Mining.
|Course Start Date
|Course End Date
|Standard 11 Online RPL/RCC - Surface - 2023 Intake