White Card: Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry
White Card: Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry is aimed at providing candidates with the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake work in the construction industry and competently.
|Program||Course Duration||Pre-requisites/Licensing Requirements|
|Full Course||6 hours||No pre-requisites|
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be issued:
- A Statement of Attainment for CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry
- Workplace Health and Safety QLD registered White Card
Theory via classroom instructional resources and practical activities.
What to Bring
- Identification i.e. drivers licence
- USI number
- Lunch / Crib. Tea and coffee making facilities are available and fridges are provided for lunch / crib.
What to wear
- Closed in shoes (training room only)
- Hi Viz Shirts, Long Pants / Jeans and Steel Capped Boots for practical sessions
Payment Options & Course Pricing
Payments can be made online before the commencement of the course or on the day of the course, receipt issued upon payment.
Mynesight accepts the following payment options.
- Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Debit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Purchase Order (where company is paying for the course)