About Standard 11 QLD
The industry-recognised Standard 11 induction aims to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and competently undertake work in a mining environment.
MyneSight delivers the Standard 11 Induction Program covering the required Standard 11 competencies for both Surface and Underground coal mining. These competencies include:
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIGOV201D Comply with siteworkprocesses/procedures
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
- RIIERR205D Apply initial response first aid
- RIIERR302E Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIERR203D Escape from hazardous situations unaided (underground requirement only)
Programs are available for both experienced and inexperienced persons. The program duration consists of:
|Program||Course Duration||Pre-requisites/Licensing Requirements|
|Surface Operations (inexperienced persons)||2 days||No pre-requisites|
|Underground Operations only (inexperienced underground persons)||1 day||Surface Operations Statement of Attainment|
|Surface & Underground (combined)||3 days||No pre-requisites|
|Upgrade/Refresher (recognition of generic induction & site training)||1 day||No pre-requisites|
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) (experienced persons)||1 day||No pre-requisites|
Full Standard 11 (inexperienced)
On successful completion of this course, a Statement of Completion will be issued along with a site verification logbook, to be completed within the context of the workplace.
Upon completion and return of the site verification logbook, a Statement of Attainment will be issued to the participant.
Refresher Standard 11 (experienced)
Upon successful completion, a Statement of Attainment will be issued to the participant.
Theory via online or classroom instructional resources and practical activities.
What to Bring
Please ensure you wear appropriate clothing and closed-in footwear.
Payment Options & Course Pricing
Payments can be made online before the commencement of the course or on the day of the course, receipt issued upon payment.
Mynesight accepts the following payment options.
- Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Debit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Purchase Order (where company is paying for the course)