About Standard 11 Online Refresher QLD
Spend less time in the classroom with our industry-recognised Standard 11 QLD refresher program.
The industry-recognised Online Standard 11 QLD refresher aims to validate and renew participants skills and knowledge to safely and competently undertake work in a mining environment.
MyneSight delivers the Online Standard 11 refresher program covering the required Standard 11 competencies for both Surface and Underground coal mining. These competencies include:
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIGOV201D Comply with siteworkprocesses/procedures
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
- RIIERR205D Apply initial response first aid
- RIIERR302D Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIERR203D Escape from hazardous situations unaided (underground requirement only)
|Program||Course Duration||Pre-requisites/Licensing Requirements|
|Surface Operations (Refresher)||4 – 6 Hours||Surface Operations Statement of Attainment|
|Underground Operations only (Refresher)||4 – 6 Hours||Surface Operations Statement of Attainment
Underground Operations Statement of AttainmentProof of Self rescuer training in last 6 months
|Surface & Underground (Combined Refresher)||4 – 6 Hours||Surface Operations Statement of Attainment
Underground Operations Statement of Attainment
Upon successful completion, a Statement of Attainment will be issued to the participant.
Self-paced online theory with 2 hour practical completed face-to-face or via video streaming from anywhere with reliable internet connection.
What to Bring
Please ensure you wear appropriate clothing and closed-in footwear.
Payment Options & Course Pricing
Payments can be made online before the commencement of the course, receipt issued upon payment.
Mynesight accepts the following payment options.
- Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Debit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Purchase Order (where company is paying for the course)