|Course Duration||Pre-requisites/Licensing Requirements|
|6 – 8 hours||Previous equivalent Statement of Attainment RIIRIS402D or RIIRIS402A or USI Transcript + Third Party Vertification|
This is an online refresher program for those who have previously obtained and applied their skills.
This is a refresher course for the unit that describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to carry out risk management processes in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
This unit is appropriate for those working in supervisory roles.
Upon successful completion of the course, a Statement of Attainment is issued for;
- RIIRIS402D – Carry out the Risk Management Process
As this will be a highly interactive session, participants are asked that prior to registering they are they are committed to meeting the following criteria:
- Availability to attend and participate in this live event (please do not register if you are not available at the scheduled date and time)
- Having a reliable broadband wired or wireless internet connection
- Install / use Google Chrome as the browser to launch this event (current version)
- Access to a webcam, speakers and microphone – either built-in or USB plug in or wireless blue tooth (most laptops, tablets and phones have these built in)
- You can download the Zoom app ahead of time but we will send you a link that will also prompt download
- Photo ID – Drivers Licence
- USI number