Register for the Virtual Class
As this will be a live online event, participants are asked that prior to registering they are they are available to attend and participate during the session.
|Course Duration||Course Structure|
|4 days (including 1 day practical)||Virtual with Face-to-Face practical|
This course is delivered 3 days via Virtual Classroom + 1-day Face-to-Face Practical in our Woolongong facility.
MyneSight delivers the Generic Underground Induction Program covering the required competencies for both Surface and Underground coal mining. These competencies include:
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIGOV201D Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
- RIIERR205D Apply initial response first aid
- RIIERR302E Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIERR203D Escape from hazardous situations unaided
Upon successful completion of the course a Statement of Attainment will be awarded.
As this will be a highly interactive session, participants are asked that prior to registering they are they are committed to meeting the following criteria:
- Availability to attend and participate in this live event (please do not register if you are not available at the scheduled date and time)
- Having a reliable broadband wired or wireless internet connection
- Install / use Google Chrome as the browser to launch this event (current version)
- Access to a webcam, speakers and microphone – either built-in or USB plug in or wireless blue tooth (most laptops, tablets and phones have these built in)
- You can download the Zoom app ahead of time but we will send you a link that will also prompt download
- Photo ID – Drivers Licence
- USI number