About Low Voltage Rescue (LVR) & CPR
This assessment has been designed to assess a trainee’s knowledge and skills in the operation of CPR and Low Voltage Rescue.
It has been structured so as to be used across multiple sites, within differing site training management systems (standards, schemes, procedures, forms etc.).
Upon successful completion of the course, a Statement of Attainment is issued for
- HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- UETTDRRF06B – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
|Course Duration||Pre-requisites/Licensing Requirements|
|Full Course||0.5 day||No pre-reqisites|
Theory via classroom instructional resources and practical activities.
What to Bring
Please ensure you wear appropriate clothing and closed-in footwear.
Payment Options & Course Price
Mynesight accepts the following payment options. All payments can be made on the day of the course, receipt issued upon payment.
- Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Debit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Purchase Order (where company is paying for the course)