About Generic Underground Induction (GUI) NSW
The Generic Underground Induction aims to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and competently undertake work in the NSW mining environment.
MyneSight delivers the Generic Underground Induction Program covering the required competencies for both Surface and Underground coal mining. These competencies include:
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIGOV201D Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
- RIIERR205D Apply initial response first aid
- RIIERR302E Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIERR203D Escape from hazardous situations unaided
Programs are available for both experienced and inexperienced persons.
Full Generic Underground Induction
Upon successful completion, a Statement of Attainment will be issued to the participant.
Classroom instructional resources and practical activities.
What to Bring
Please ensure you wear appropriate clothing and closed-in footwear.
Payment Options & Course Pricing
Mynesight accepts the following payment options. All payments can be made on the day of the course, receipt issued upon payment.
- ZipPay / Zip Money
- Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Debit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Purchase Order (where company is paying for the course)