MSMSUP205 Transfer Loads (Glencore)
This course will provide you with an introduction to the various techniques which can be used to plan lifting operations, and transfer loads.
This program has been developed for application at Glencore mine sites, as approved within their site TNA.
|Program||Course Duration||Pre-requisites/Licensing Requirements|
|MSMSUP205 Transfer Loads (Glencore)||1 Day||Pre-Requisites (Clermont Coal): RIIHAN208D Perform Dogging|
|RIIHAN208D Perform Dogging||3 Days||Price on Application:
|MSMSUP205 Transfer Loads (Glencore) + RIIHAN208D Perform Dogging||4 Days||Price on Application:
|MSMSUP205 Transfer Loads (Glencore) + RIIHAN208D Perform Dogging Refresher||3 Days||Pre-Requisite: RIIHAN208D Perform Dogging
Price on Application:
|MSMSUP205 Transfer Loads (Glencore)||6+ more||Discounted Price on Application:
Upon successful completion of the course, a Statement of Attainment is issued for;
- MSMSUP205 – Transfer loads (Glencore)
Classroom and practical
What to Bring
- Identification i.e. drivers licence
- USI number
- Lunch/Crib. Tea and coffee making facilities are available and fridges are provided for lunch/crib.
- Hi Viz Shirts, Long Pants / Jeans
- Steel Capped Boots
Payment Options & Course Pricing
Payments can be made online before the commencement of the course or on the day of the course, receipt issued upon payment.
Mynesight accepts the following payment options.
- Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Debit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Purchase Order (where company is paying for the course)