About GCAA Transfer Loads Glencore
This course covers the skills and knowledge required to move loads using cranes and gantries at Glencore mine sites.
It applies to operators who are required to plan and apply the correct method to secure and move the goods safely without damage to the goods, personnel or equipment.
This program has been developed for application at Glencore mine sites, as approved by Glencore.
|Program||Course Duration||Pre-requisites/Licensing Requirements|
|GCAA Transfer Loads||1 Day||No pre-requisites|
|Conduct Lifting Operations incorporating GCAA Transfer Loads||2 Days||No pre-requisites|
|Conduct UG Lifting Operations incorporating GCAA Transfer Loads GCAA Transfer Loads||2 Days||No pre-requisites|
Upon successful completion of the course, a Statement of Attainment is issued for;
- MSMSUP205 – Transfer loads GCAA
Theory via online or classroom instructional resources and practical activities.
What to Bring
- High Vis Shirt (orange) and Long Trousers
- Steel Capped Boots (closed in shoes in training room; steel caps for within facility)
Payment Options & Course Pricing
Payments can be made online before the commencement of the course or on the day of the course, receipt issued upon payment.
Mynesight accepts the following payment options.
- Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Debit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Purchase Order (where company is paying for the course)