HTLAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation / UETTDRRF06 Perform Rescue from Live LV Panel
|Course Duration||Pre-requisites/Licensing Requirements|
|3 – 4 hours||Previous equivalent Statement of Attainment UETTDRRF06 or UETTDRRF06B or UETTDRRF06A / HLTAID001 or USI Transcript + Third Party Vertification|
This is an online refresher program for those who have previously obtained and applied their skills.
This assessment has been designed to assess a trainee’s knowledge and skills in the operation of CPR and Low Voltage Rescue. It has been structured so as to be used across multiple sites, within differing site training management systems (standards, schemes, procedures, forms etc.).
Training will be conducted in the following order – CPR first and LVR second. Upon successful completion of CPR, participants will then progress to LVR for assessment.
Upon successful completion of the course, a Statement of Attainment is issued for;
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- UETTDRRF06 Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
As this will be a highly interactive session, participants are asked that prior to registering they are they are committed to meeting the following criteria:
- Availability to attend and participate in this live event (please do not register if you are not available at the scheduled date and time)
- Having a reliable broadband wired or wireless internet connection
- Install / use Google Chrome as the browser to launch this event (current version)
- Access to a webcam, speakers and microphone – either built-in or USB plug in or wireless blue tooth (most laptops, tablets and phones have these built in)
- You can download the Zoom app ahead of time but we will send you a link that will also prompt download
- Photo ID – Drivers Licence
- USI number