Standard Mental Health First Aid
Mental Health First Aid teaches participants about the signs and symptoms of mental health literacy and teaches the practical skills needed to support someone experiencing a mental health problem, experiencing a worsening of an existing mental health problem or in a mental health crisis until appropriate professional help is received or the crisis resolves.
Mental Health First Aid training course participants also learn about the types of help and support available and how to help someone access the support they need.
Standard Mental Health First Aid training is designed for adults to support other adults. Course participants learn how to provide initial support to another adult who may be experiencing a mental health problem or mental health crisis until professional help is received or the crisis resolves, using a practical evidence-based action plan.
- Standard Mental Health First Aid
Classroom or online instructional resources and practical activities.
- Recognise the warning signs of mental health problems in other adults
- Provides skills needed to speak openly and accurately about mental health
- Respond across a range of crisis situations where an adult may be at risk of harm
- Reduce stigma and increase support for those experiencing and living with mental health problems
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Not Finding what you are looking for?
Click on the floating enquire button in the bottom right hand corner or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will get back to you as soon as possible.