Certificate 3 Guarantee
The Certificate 3 Guarantee program is a Queensland Government subsidised training program that supports eligible individuals to complete their first post-school Certificate III qualification and increase their skills to move into employment, re-enter the workforce or advance their career.
The Queensland Government subsidy means that instead of paying for the full cost of a training course, you will pay a reduced amount to make the training more affordable and accessible.
The RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations training course consists of classroom, workshop and worksite activities that meet national and industry standards. Training is conducted by experienced trainers and focuses on fundamental aspects of working safely in the resources sector.
Prospective students are only eligible for one subsidised training place in the Certificate 3 Guarantee programme and completing a Certificate under this program may affect your eligibility for other subsidised programs.
The Queensland Government Certificate 3 Guarantee student fact sheet can be accessed at here:
To be eligible for funding you need to fit the following criteria:
The Certificate 3 Guarantee program is available to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Queensland residents aged 15 years or over
- no longer at school (with the exception of VET in Schools students)
- Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and on the pathway to permanent residency
- not holding, and not enrolled in, a certificate III level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training).
Prospective participants / students will need to complete eligibility forms which will include a declaration that a Certificate III has not been completed.
To be eligible for the concessional cost participants must meet any of the following:
- The student holds a heath care concession card or pensioner concession card issued under Commonwealth law
- The student holds a health care card or pensioner card issued under Commonwealth law, or is the partner or a dependant of a person who holds a health care card or pensioner concession card, and is named on that card, or
- The student holds an official form under Commonwealth law that the student, his or her partner or the person on whom the student is dependant, is entitled to concessions under a health care card or pensioner concession card, or
- The student is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person; self-declaration on the enrolment form, by the student, will suffice, or
- The student has disability – pensioner concession card or other documentation verifying the holder has disability.
|Current MyneSight Courses offered under this Funding||Student Co-Contribution Fee|
|RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations||$13 ($1 per unit)||$26 ($2 per unit)||Any location|