About Standard 11
The industry-recognised Standard 11 induction aims to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and competently undertake work in a mining environment.
MyneSight delivers the Standard 11 Induction Program covering the required Standard 11 competencies for both Surface and Underground coal mining. These competencies include:
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIGOV201D Comply with siteworkprocesses/procedures
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
- RIIERR205D Apply initial response first aid
- RIIERR302D Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIERR203D Escape from hazardous situations unaided (underground requirement only)
On successful completion of this course, a Statement of Attainment will be issued to participants.
Programs are available for both experienced and inexperienced persons. The program duration consists of:
|Course Duration||Pre-requisites/Licensing Requirements|
|Surface Operations (inexperienced persons)||2 days|
|Underground Operations only (inexperienced underground persons)||1 day||Surface Operations Statement of Attainment|
|Surface & Underground (combined)||3 days|
|Upgrade/Refresher (recognition of generic induction & site training)||1 day|
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) (experienced persons)||1 day|
Theory via online or classroom instructional resources and practical activities.
What to Bring
Please ensure you wear appropriate clothing and closed-in footwear.
Payment Options & Course Pricing
Mynesight accepts the following payment options. All payments can be made on the day of the course, receipt issued upon payment.
- Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Debit Card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Purchase Order (where company is paying for the course)